Keep Up With First Parish News and With Each Other
There are many ways to stay connected to the First Parish community.
Sign up by clicking on each item.
- Our Monthly Newsletter, The Unitarian, is distributed by email and posted on the website at the beginning of each month. It is full of information about events, ideas and the people of First Parish. See the latest issue here.
- Weekly E-Blasts keep the community informed about what’s coming up each Sunday and in the days ahead. Called “This Week,” the e-blast is intended to be a quick look at activities and events in the near-term.
- Our Community Listserv is an email group that enables group-wide “conversations” about everything from world events to finding a great restaurant.
- Our Online Calendar is a great place to see what’s happening at First Parish. You can also make a request to add an event to the calendar by using the “Add an Event” button at the top of the calendar page.
- Our Facebook Group is a closed community you can join on Facebook where parishioners can share photos, news or ideas. We also have a public Facebook page to share news about First Parish and Unitarian Universalism.